- New 64bit app with updated user interface that is macOS dark mode and HiDPI compatible
- PDF layouts that can be designed to customise every element including adding logos and selecting which fields to display
- Controls to style the ADR cue ‘Line’ text to bold, italic, underline or set the colour of the text
- A ‘Segment List’ to allow cueing of multiple reels or episodes in a single session
- The option to export PDFs with editable fields so that TBW PDFs can be edited
- Detail rows in the ADR summary to breakdown each character by Priority, Cue Status, Reason or Reason Category
- Additional fields in each cue including a new BVox (Breaths and Vocals) checkbox
- New ‘token’ setting fields to customise the contents of the exported filenames and cue numbers
- Updated Import ADR Data window that automatically aligns the destination fields
- New PDF data import option to import data from edited fields in an EdiCue PDF. E.g. TBW PDF
- Production settings file can now be stored in a custom location. E.g. external or network drive
Here’s a video outlining the new features:
What Is EdiCue?
EdiCue is an application that allows sound editors and supervisors to create ADR cues and department notes within Pro Tools. These cues and notes are generally created after a spotting session and ideally before anyone starts working on the sound for the project – including the scheduling of actors for record.
Once all cues and notes have been created, EdiCue exports a range of files including ADR scripts and files to aid with the recording process. These files can be loaded into our partner app EdiPrompt while actors are recorded. EdiPrompt displays the cues on-screen and helps automate the recoding process when using Pro Tools.
You can learn more about EdiCue here.